Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, December 04, 2005,
omigosh mummy`s down with chickypox. oh no.a house full of virus.STACCATO cant come my house anymore. we`ll just go to justin`s house. yeah ? today`s the last day of my mc.HURRAY !i`m going to school tmr tmr tmr. my first step outta my house in 14 days. =DDDjerlyn misses me. bibinana misses me. tiffany misses me. everyone misses me. hahahahahaa. i finished learnin the ffx song yesterday.suteki dane (:THUMBS UP.nice song. finished math homey.left with 7 pieces of the cheenees thing.
ihavea holeinmyface. :o
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |